- Preparation of Annual Accounts in the format required by the Receiver of Revenue
- Submission of all documentation for Companies/ CCs/Trusts/Individuals
- Annual tax returns
- Provisional tax returns
- Queries raised by the Receiver of Revenue
- Data capture
- Books to trial balance
- Production of Annual Financial Statements
- Interpretation of Financial Statements
- Duties as Accounting Officers
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Cash Flow forecasts
Management need to set targets or budgets based on factors relating to their specific business environment. The business needs to work towards these targets. This helps management to monitor their business.
Budgets are set annually and then monitored on a monthly basis. I can assist you to learn how to use these tools for better monitoring of your business.
There is a great benefit in outsourcing the financial management aspect of your business. These include lower overall cost as you do not have to employ a full time financial manager. This can give you time to focus on other aspects of your business if you were handling the financial management function yourself.
I can provide this service to you by reviewing the current situation of your business and identifying problem areas and implement agreed upon changes to your current systems.
- Registration of Tax (Companies/CCs/Individuals)
- Registration of VAT
- Completing CIPC Annual Returns